- Celebrate Recovery
- Hope & Encouragement From Joel Osteen
- Seeking Safety (Help For PTSD)
- New Life Daily Devotional
- !2 Step Program (AA) Daily Reflections
- Recovery Meditations
- Hazelden Betty Ford Thought For The Day
- Seeking Safety Substance Abuse Intervention
- CEBC Substance Abuse Treatment
- Treatment for Mixed Substance Abuse Dependence
- Coping Skills
- EMDR Self Administered
- Like Us On Facebook; PTSD Solutions
- Military Support for Veterans
- Suicide Prevention
- Safe Call Now (Get Help)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Substance Abuse Hotline
- ASI Training For Relaspe Prevention
- ASI Training for Relaspe Prevention
- UCLA SUD, SPD, MDE & Other training Videos
- Addiction Continued Education
- Health Knowledge (Continued Education)
- Seeking Safety Overview & Implementation of Applied Treatment
- Trauma & Substance Abuse Books & Info on Pinterest
- Hazelden Cont. Ed.
- Quantum Units Cont. Ed.
- Health Knowledge Cont. Ed
- CDC Cont. Ed
- Coursera Cont. Ed
- Addiction Counselors Cont. Ed
- CEU By Net Cont. Ed
- ADCS Cont Ed
- CAADE STUDY GUIDE YOUTUBE
- CATC SUD Study Guide
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Community Action Life
KIMMY GERRED 392 E. STEVENS RD.G13 PALM SPRINGS, CA. 92262
Help for the hurting
Consequences of Socio
environmental on their health (shelter or housing access community relations,
advocacy, environmental threats)
Disability assessment, vulnerability assessment, morbidity rates, mortality rates
Acute disease prognosis, medicine and treatment
Chronic Disease prognosis, medicine and treatment
Unified treatment of routinely associated yet heterogeneous co
morbidities (substance use
disorder/addiction, mental health and traumatic brain injury)
Extensive General Practitioner care that nurture sustainability and endurance.
Also accommodating of
treatment beyond the scope of homelessness (housing, shelter, hospitals, streets, respite)
Depending on vulnerability relating to age, gender, mobility and health
this varies extensively.
Children are more susceptible to domestic
violence, more so than the elderly or w omen.
LGBT community are
more likely to be raped.
Heroin addicts are at risk for suicide and overdose.
The risk increases for suicide for those with mental disorders such as
The risk to be assaulted with a deadly weapon or to be murdered also
exists in populations w here homelessness exists.
There are wider risks of communicable diseases and that increases as
things develop seasonally in regions w here ever they are dwelling.
Many in the Northern states have been found frozen to death during
No Safe Place To Lay Your Head
Homelessness by Age
2014 Stats of Non Lethal Attacks on
Substance Use, Trauma,
Homelessness & PTSD
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder has been closely associated with both
Homelessness and Substance Use Disorder.
Homelessness has been said to cause PTSD
Substance use has been known to cause trauma.
adults in the United States
have experienced at least one
traumatic event in their lives. 10% Develop PTSD.
PTSD is far more common than physical Wounds
35% PTSD Victims abuse prescription drugs compared to 12%
1 in 3 rape victims develop Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
National and State Treatment Need and Capacity for
Opioid Agonist Medication - Assisted Treatment
Barends Psychology Practice
National Center For PTSD
National Coalition For Homeless
Also, please see
Independent Voter Project
Trauma Informed Services
A Research Perspective...
Rebuilding Shattered Lives
Treatment for PTSD & SUD...
National and State Treatment Need and Capacity for Opioid
National Institute On Drug
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Seeking Safety Solutions by Kimmy Gerred
(for Clinicians and
Seeking Safety Solutions Support Page on Facebook by Kimmy
You can make
donations here to support this project CAL. Thank you!