Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Facebook Memory from June 14th, 2011

In Jan. of 2008, God finally got me off the homeless list for the first time since I lost my home in Tarpon Springs, Fl where I lived from 1998 until Sept. 2005 just 2 weeks after Katrina hit the gulf coast.
While still in Missouri, around April of 2009 my first book was published "God Keeps His Promises". In October 2009, I opened my first official small business in internet marketing.
There in rural Missouri, during that same autumn of 2009, right after I opened my first official small business, I also became certified from the American Association Of Christian Counseling thanks to some great help from my family.
Later, I continued paying for my own courses, classes and webinars to become more educated and trained in the same Behavioral Science field.
In 2010 I moved to Palm Springs where I begin writing and publishing many more books.
The first two "Kitchen Cures and Ways of Wellness" and "Flat Belly Recipes" were published in 2011. Since then I have written and published over 20 books. And published two very large novels for significant local authors.
One of the authors is a World War II Bletchley Park Decoder, the other is former U.S. military and a Physics Professor from UCLA and College of the Desert. He was educated in Austria, Germany and here in the U.S.
A lot can happen when we place Jesus at the helm of our lives. Don't ever look down on homeless people. You don't know their story (Especially those of our American Veterans <3 <3 <3 :-( ) ! I'm not a veteran but I have a Veteran friend who is homeless and I know his story.  I love him!  You never can tell who that person is just like you cannot judge a book by it's cover.
It is the same way with drug addicts... You don't know their story so don't stigmatize them. Addiction is NOT a choice lifestyle. It is a disease just like cancer, heart disease or diabetes.
The ONLY addiction I had between Sept. 2005 and Jan 2008 was that of tobacco. There was zero alcohol or drug use. PTSD is highly associated with homelessness.
Be kind to those who are suffering. Everyone born into this world will suffer at some point. Try to ease their pain and make life easier for them if you can.
‪#‎PTSD‬ ‪#‎Homelessness‬ ‪#‎homeless‬ ‪#‎behavioralScience‬ ‪#‎Artists‬ ‪#‎Authors‬ ‪#‎poets‬ ‪#‎musicians‬ ‪#‎writers‬ ‪#‎music‬ ‪#‎poetry‬ ‪#‎arts‬ ‪#‎artHistory‬ ‪#‎FamousArtists‬ ‪#‎suffering‬ ‪#‎depression‬ ‪#‎disease‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 Ways to Help Someone with PTSD Handle a Triggering Appointment – The Art of Healing Trauma

21 Ways to Help Someone with PTSD Handle a Triggering Appointment – The Art of Healing Trauma